- Internet service is provided over Fiber to the Home/ Building (FTTH/ FTTB) or Fiber to the Neighbourhood (FTTN) network; Service availability is subject to technical feasibility
- Data Usage includes Download and Upload.
- Usage in every session will be measured and recorded in Bytes.
- Above Plans are on Pre-Pay basis
- Nextra has defined Fair Usage Policy (FUP) across all Nfinity Plans. Under Fair Usage Policy, Nextra has restricted the data download limit to 500 GB a month. FUP Policy is implemented keeping in view the fact that a small number of customers may otherwise use an excessive amount of network bandwidth and impairs the experience of a large majority. Hence, this policy gives all customers the opportunity to experience the network in the same way.
- First recharge amount equivalent to the opted plan rental (incl. of tax) would be collected at the time of Customer Relationship Form (CRF) signing
- Installation Charges and CPE (Customer Premise Equipment) Charges Policy:
- Delhi/ NCR
For FTTN Networks, Nextra provides the Customer Premise Equipment for Rs. 1000/- (Incl. of Taxes) to the customer. The CPE will be Nextra’s property and will be collected back at the time of service discontinuation. One time Installation charge of Rs.500 will be collected at the time of CRF sign up. Installation charges will be waived off on subscription to Quarterly plans. This is a limited period offer and available in Delhi/ NCR only.
For FTTH/ FTTB Networks, Nextra does not provide the Router or other Customer Premise Equipment. Customer can buy Router/ Accessories recommended by Nextra or any other equipment of equivalent specifications. Nextra recommended Router is available for Rs. 1000/- (incl. of Taxes). One time Installation charge of Rs.500 will be collected at the time of CRF sign up. Installation charges will be waived off on subscription to Quarterly plans. This is a limited period offer and available in Delhi/ NCR only.
- Rest of India
Nextra provides the Customer Premise Equipment at Rs. 1500/- (Incl. of Taxes) and a refundable interest free security deposit of Rs. 500 would be collected would be collected at the time of CRF signing. Cheque needs to be drawn in favour of 'Nextra Telesolutions Pvt. Ltd.' Installation charges are NIL.
Terms & Conditions
- The Tariff Plans/ Offers are subject to Guidelines/ Directions/ Orders issued by TRAI and/ or DoT.
- Price shown above is exclusive of 18% GST (Goods & Services Tax)
- Nextra reserves the right to modify/ withdraw the Tariff Plans without prior notice.
- Duly filled-in and signed Tariff Selection sheet by the Customer is an integral part of the CRF (Customer Relationship Form).
- Download/ Upload speed indicated is speed up to our ISP node. Broadband speed available to the Customer is maximum prescribed speed for which the Customer is entitled and Nextra does not hold out any assurance that the said speed shall be maintained at all times and the same may vary depending upon the network congestion, technical reason or any other unavoidable circumstances.