Browsing through broadband services in Delhi NCR can be confusing because there are so many. All of them claim to be the best but Nextra is the one that will prove to you that we are the best. Get the most efficient broadband connection with high speed and bandwidth only with Nextra. Our service areas are Delhi, Noida, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon and many more in India.
- Internet service is provided over Fiber to the Home/ Building (FTTH/ FTTB) or Fiber to the Neighborhood (FTTN) network or LAN; Service availability is subject to technical feasibility
- Data Usage includes Download and Upload
- Usage in every session will be measured and recorded in Bytes
- Above Plans are on Pre-Pay basis
- Nextra has defined
Fair Usage Policy (FUP)
across all Plans. Hence, this policy gives all customers the opportunity to experience the network in the same way
- First recharge amount equivalent to the opted plan rental (incl. of tax) would be collected at the time of Customer Relationship Form (CRF) signing
- Download/ Upload speed indicated is speed up to our ISP node. Broadband speed available to the Customer is maximum prescribed speed for which the Customer is entitled and Nextra does not give any assurance that the said speed shall be maintained at all times and the same may vary depending upon the network congestion, technical reason or any other unavoidable circumstances.
- Rs. 500/- will be applicable on the time of Installation
- Router will be provided under these plans with a refundable security deposit of Rs.2000/-
Terms & Conditions
- The Tariff Plans/ Offers are subject to Guidelines/ Directions/ Orders issued by TRAI and/ or DoT.
- Price shown above is exclusive of 18% GST (Goods & Services Tax)
- The above plans are available in selected areas only.
- Low-cost plans will only be available when the customer buys for multiple months
- Router/ONU is Nextra property and has to be returned after discontinuation of the Services
- Nextra communications reserves the right to modify/ withdraw the Tariff Plans without prior notice.
- Duly filled-in and signed Tariff Selection sheet by the Customer is an integral part of the CRF (Customer Relationship Form)