Senior Software Engineer - Gurgaon, India
Job Location :Gurgaon, India
Position : Senior Software Engineer (Microsoft .Net Framework)
Experience : 4-5 Years (Total)3-4 years (Relevant)
- Academic - Graduates/Post Graduates in Computer Science/Engineering, Science Graduates, MCA, Professional Degrees
- Certifications - (preferred but not mandatory)– Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD), Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD), Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD)
- Thorough understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOPs) concepts.
- Should have hands on experience in 2-3 complete projects using SDLC lifecycle.
- Assist Tech Lead in creation ofDesign, Architect and Develop large scale Microsoft .NET based solutions following industry’s 'best practices'
- Should have exposures to design patterns including but not limited to MVC & MVVM
- Ability to understand project documentssuch as Technical Specifications Document, High Level & Low Level Design Documents and point out gaps as necessary
- Should have good grasp of Quality Management Lifecycle and keen focus on quality
- Flexible to work on varied technologies and cater to time difference needs
- Should be in sync with what is happening in latest software releases e.g. what is new in .NET Framework 4.0, LINQ, SSIS, etc.
- 3 years of minimum hands on experience in above technologies is a must.
Good to Have
- Experience and understanding of Quality Assurance Processes (Planning Quality, Defining Quality Metrics, creation of test cases) would be a plus
- Experience and understanding of Agile software development methodology especially SCRUM
- Experience working on Java based development projects with Oracle as the Database would be a plus
- Experience working in Telecom domain or Data Services domain
- Experience in architecting and developing a CRM application
- Experience in Integration applications with a Document Management System
The incumbent should display following traits:
- Must be a team player
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must possess good communication skills; written and oral
- Self-motivated individual who can lead the team by example and can take initiatives
Apply for this Job